- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Order Riboxine (Inosine) 200 tablets
Riboxin - Inosine 50 tablets 200 mg
Riboxinum metabolic drug, refers to the precursors of ATP. It has anabolic, antiarrhythmic, antihypoxic and koronrodilatirtee action. Involved in the metabolism of glucose, activates metabolic processes in conditions of hypoxia, stimulates the activity of enzymes of the Krebs cycle and the synthesis of nucleotides. Activates metabolic processes in the myocardium, exerting a positive effect on metabolic processes in the heart muscle, increases strength of cardiac contractions, provides adequate relaxation of the heart muscle in diastole.
Reduces platelet aggregation and stimulates the regeneration of ischemic tissue. Improves the blood flow in the coronary vessels.
Riboxin is absorbed in the digestive tract, metabolized in the liver by the kidneys is excreted in small quantities.
Indications for use
Riboxin is used in complex therapy:
- Coronary artery disease (coronary insufficiency, myocardial infarction, cardiac arrhythmia);
- heart defects congenital and acquired;
- arrhythmias, caused by taking cardiac glycosides;
- coronary atherosclerosis;
- "pulmonary" heart; degenerative changes of cardiac muscle due to endocrine disease or severe physical stress;
- cirrhosis of the liver; acute and chronic hepatitis;
- drug and toxic liver damage;
- open-angle glaucoma with normalized intraocular pressure.
Riboxin as medicines farmakonisi used in operations on isolated kidney.
Method of application
Inside Riboxin administered in a daily dose of 0.6-2.4 In the first two days - 1 tablet (capsule) 3-4 times a day. The third day of dosage (in the absence of allergic complications) increased to 1.2-2.4 grams per day. The duration of treatment from 4 weeks to 3 months. The drug is taken before a meal.
Riboxin in complex therapy of urokoproporfirii appoint 0.8 g / day in 4 divided doses, every day, for 1-3 months.
A solution of Riboxin for parenteral administration:
For intravenous 2% solution of Riboxin diluted in 250 ml sodium chloride 0.9% solution or solution глюкозы5%.
Riboxin, intravenous (bolus or slow – 40-60 drops per minute) starting with 0.2 g once in the first day, the dosage was increased to 0.4 g 1-2 times a day (in the absence of allergic reactions). The course of treatment is 10-15 days.
For farmakonisi kidney from ischemia Riboxinum injected intravenously 10-15 minutes before occlusion of the artery of the kidney in a single-dose 1.2 g (60 ml, 2%), after the restoration of blood flow of 0.8 g (40 ml of a solution of Riboxin 2%).
In acute cardiac arrhythmias is allowed bolus of Riboxin in a dose of 200-400 mg.
Riboxin is usually well tolerated. In some cases may experience allergic reactions: skin itching, urticaria, hyperemia of skin. In rare cases, may increase uric acid levels in the blood.
Gout, hypersensitivity to the drug, hyperuricemia.
Riboxin when used in the complex therapy potentiates action of antianginal, antiarrhythmic and inotropic drugs.
Cases of overdose in clinical application is not registered.
Riboxin the coated tablets:
1 tablet contains 0.2 g of inosine;
in a package of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.
1 capsule contains 0.2 g of inosine;
in a package of 20, 30, 50.
Riboksin a solution for injections 2%:
10 ml of solution contain 200 mg of inosine;
pack of 10 vials, in ampoules 5 or 10 ml.
Drug list B. Store in a dry place at temperature between 15-25 degrees Celsius. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Tablets: the active substance is inosine -200 mg .
Of the vial: the active substance is inosine 20 mg/ml .
Chronic administration of high doses may increase gout.
Riboxin be wary appoint patients with renal failure.
Riboxin is not used as a means of emergency correction of cardiac disorders.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: