- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Order Inosine Injection 10 ampules
Inosine Injection 10 ampules 2ml
ATTENTION! Inosine Injections is not in the doping list and do not contain anything that could be related for goods from the doping list
Inosine belongs to a group of medicines anabolic substances that stimulate metabolic processes. A purine nucleoside, a precursor to ATP. Stimulates the synthesis of nucleotides, increases the activity of some enzymes of the Krebs cycle. Can penetrate into cells, increasing the energy level of the myocardium, exerting a positive effect on metabolic processes; improves coronary circulation.
It stimulates the redox processes at the cellular level, increases the energy potential of the myocardium (heart muscle), improves coronary (heart) circulation.
Metabolic means, precursor of adenosine triphosphate (ATP); has antihypoxia, metabolic and antiarrhythmic effect. Increases the energy balance of the myocardium, improves coronary circulation, prevents the effects of intraoperative ischemia of the kidneys. Directly involved in glucose metabolism and helps to activate metabolism in conditions of hypoxia and in the absence of ATP. Activates the metabolism of pyruvic acid to ensure the normal process of tissue respiration, and promotes activation of ContentElement.
Stimulates the synthesis of nucleotides, increases the activity of some enzymes of the Krebs cycle. Penetrating into the cells, increases energy level, has a positive effect on metabolic processes in myocardium, increases force of heart contractions and promotes more complete relaxation of myocardium in diastole, resulting in increased stroke volume. Reduces platelet aggregation, activates tissue regeneration (especially of the myocardium and of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT)
It is metabolized in the liver to form glucuronic acid and its subsequent oxidation. In small amounts excreted by the kidneys.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: