- Growth Hormones
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
10 ampules / 1ml ATP Long (Natrium Adenosine Triphosphate)
Natrium Adenosine Triphosphate - ATP (Darnica) ATF
The molecule ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the universal energy source for all living cells that powers biological reactions, allows communication between cells and tissues of the body. This nucleotide provides energy for the life of each individual cell and the organism as a whole, not to mention one of the most important organs — the heart. In patients with chronic heart failure in vivo biopsy reveals a decrease in the concentration of ATP molecules in the myocardium compared to healthy people.
Provide of adenosine triphosphate in the cells of the heart muscle is small, but it is regularly modernized. Each molecule of ATP in cardiac muscle is split and restored 2400 times a day. However, direct performance of the drug adenosine triphosphate does not increase energy in the cells of the myocardium and reduce the performance of ischemia. Therefore, the Ukrainian biochemists have synthesized a drug that can affect metabolic processes, to increase biological activity and stability of the introduced molecules of ATP. They called it "ATP-long". The drug is designed to treat muscular dystrophy, atrophy, vascular spasms and showed high efficiency in conditions of ischemia.
Pharmacological action of ATP
The drug belongs to the group of anti-ischemic, membrane-stabilizing means. Long ATP stimulates energy metabolism, activates iontransport system of cell membranes, restores the concentration of potassium and magnesium, protects the myocardium and restores the lipid composition of cell membranes and activates the enzymes membranophone.
The drug magnify hemodynamics, increases cardiac output and resilience of the heart muscle. Long-term use increases the indicators of physical health
The ATP molecule in the composition of the drug is able to improve blood circulation in the coronary vessels and reduce the heart muscle demand for oxygen ischemia. As a result of application of ATP reduced the frequency of angina pectoris attacks and shortness of breath in conditions of physical stress. Clinical studies have proved the high effectiveness and tolerability of ATP long.
Indications for use of ATF
ATP long allows to restore normal work of heart muscle and improve the blood circulation of the brain, reduce risk of arrhythmia and myocardial infarction. The drug provides an opportunity to significantly improve the physical performance of the body — improve performance and stamina. So today it is often used in preparation for competitions and in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.
The use of ATF is recommended in the complex therapy of coronary heart disease, angina, tachycardia, postinfarction cardiosclerosis, myocardiodystrophy, vegetative-vascular dystonia, myocarditis, various heart rhythm disorders. ATP-long has proven efficacy in the treatment of hyperuricemia. Actually, there are no data on the safety of the drug during pregnancy and lactation, as well as recommendations for the prescription of medication to children. The drug is allowed for use by persons aged 18 years and older.
The instructions to ATF is not recommended prescription in combination with cardiac glycosides. The use of ATP simultaneously with ACE inhibitors and potassium supplements increase risk of hyperkalemia, and with preparations of magnesium — gipermagniemii.
Guide to ATP
ATP longtable take sublingually — lay under the tongue until complete resorption. Eating does not affect the effectiveness of the drug. According to the instructions assigned to ATF 3 or 4 times a day in doses of 10-40 mg. treatment continues for 20-30 days after which is a break for 10-15 days, and the cycle may be repeated. For the relief of acute cardiac conditions, instruction to ATF recommends that a dose of 10-40 mg every 10 minutes to relieve symptoms. The maximum allowable daily dose — 400-600 mg. Within 24 hours after taking the drug relieves angina and normalizes blood pressure.
Absolute contraindications are bronchial asthma, hemorrhagic stroke, diagnosed with myocardial infarction. Is not recommended medication during pregnancy and lactation, hypersensitivity to the drug components, as well as in the combination therapy containing magnesium and calcium, in order to avoid hypermagnesemia and hyperkalemia. It should be remembered that in combination with cardiac glycosides, the drug can provoke atrioventricular blockade. Interaction with caffeine, aminofillinom, ksantinola nicotinate inhibits the action of the drug, and dipyridamole — stress.
Before the use of ATP, be sure to consult with your doctor.
The use of ATP in rare cases can cause nausea, allergic reactions, discomfort in the epigastric field. Long-term use can cause the accumulation of magnesium ions and calcium. Overdose of the drug can cause bradycardia, which requires control of atropine sulfate. May lower blood pressure, as well as conduction of the electrical impulses from the Atria to the ventricles. In this case, it is recommended that drug discontinuation and symptomatic treatment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: