- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The Russian Methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Keep results after cycle
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroid cycle with minimum doses
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Testosterone Enanthate, also called Depo is an anabolic steroid with active ingredient Testosteron with added Estera Enanthate, in order to be slowly and continuously absorbed by the body. Testosterone Enanthate is a long acting form of the fundamental hormone Testosterone (half-life about 10 days). The human hormone binds with Ester Enanthate, to delay its release in the blood for a continuous period of time.
Testosterone was first synthesized in the year 1935. Testosterone Enanthate is the most popular form of testosterone in many countries, especially in the US. Its popularity is only contested by the other improvement - Testosterone Cypionate, which is typically preferred by field sport athletes. This drug has both genomic and non-genomic effects on the human body. This means, that some of the effects of Testosterone occur mediated by androgen receptors and the transcription of genes. Endogenous androgens are responsible for normal growth and development of male sex organs.
Androgens cause retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium and phosphorus, also they decrease the urinary excretion of calcium. Nitrogen balance is improved only when ensuring adequate intake of calories and protein.
The effects of Testosterone Enanthate :
Anabolic / androgenic effects of testosterone depend on the administered dose. In general, the higher the dose, the better the results. To avoid side reactions, it is necessary to include anti-estrogens in the process. 1. Increases libido. 2. Speeds up the process of burning fat and prevents the formation of new fat cells. 3. Increases and maintains muscle mass. 4. Improves the development of hair, beard, mustache, chest, groin. 5. Accelerates the process of anabolism and catabolism. 6. Increases the rate of metabolism. 7. Testosterone also stimulates glycogen synthesis. 8. Speed up recovery after intense workouts.
Steroid cycles with Testosterone Enanthate:
It is known that androgens stimulate the production of red blood cells by increasing the production of erythropoietin. Testosterone Enanthate is used for the construction of large amounts of muscle. Compared to Propionate, which has lower cost, this steroid is used more in steroid cycles for gaining muscle mass, and is most often used with preparations having water retention such as : Sustanon, Methandrostenolone, Nandrolone Decanoate and others.