- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Buy Evogene Alley - 100UI
Evogene (Alley) 100UI Growth Hormone
Growth hormone HGH with the trade name of the firm Evogene Alley. Growth hormone stimulates cell growth, reproduction and cell regeneration in humans and other mammals. It is a 191 amino acid chain of polipeptidniâ hormone that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somato tropnite cells in the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland.
Growth hormone is used both for clinical treatment of children and adults with growth disorders, hormone-based failure. In recent years, expand the use of treatment with human growth hormone (HGH) and he became a popular tool in the battle against aging. Final results from the use of Evogene include reducing levels of body fat, increase lean muscle mass, increased bone density, growth, increased energy levels, improved tone and elasticity to the skin and improved function of the immune system.
In his role as an anabolic agent, HGH has been used by competitors in the sport since 1970 onwards, but was banned by the NCAA and IOC control. Traditional analyses of urine could not find him for doping, so the prohibition in practice proved to be unenforceable until such time when the producers were not required to add special marks. In 2000, shall bring the blood tests, which are much more developed and can distinguish between natural and artificial HGH and can now be detected by doping. Blood tests conducted by WADA at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece are mainly focused on the use of growth hormone.
Patterns of secretion
HGH is synthesized and secreted by the anterior pituitary gland by pulsatile manner and that happens throughout the day, hit the secretion occur every 3 to 5 hours. Plasma concentrations of growth hormone during these peaks may range from 5 to 45 ng/mL. The largest and most predictable of these peaks occur approximately one hour after the beginning of a dream. Overall, there are big differences between the different days and individuals. Nearly fifty percent of HGH secretion occurred during the third and fourth REM stage of sleep, so not recommended injection evening, then the body work. Between the peaks, basal GH levels are low, typically less than 5 ng/mL for most of the day and night. Further analysis of pulsatile profile of GH described in all cases less than 1 ng/mL for basal levels while maximum peaks are located around the 10-20 ng/mL.
It is known that a number of factors affect HGH secretion, such as age, sex, diet, exercise, stress, and other hormones. Young adolescents secrete HGH at the rate of about 700 μg/day, and healthy adults secrete HGH at the rate of about 400 μg/day after the 25th anniversary production almost or completely stops.
* Increases the retention of calcium and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone system
* Increases lean muscle mass
* Accelerates fat burning-lipolysis
* Accelerates protein synthesis
* Stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain
* Play a role in homeostasis in burn
* Reduces the liver "taking" of glucose
* Accelerates the liver glukogenezata
* Contributes to the maintenance and function of the pancreas in particular Histiocytosis
* Stimulates the immune system
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: