Your shopping cart is empty!
- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Order - DONA Glucosamine Sulfate - 20 box/1500mg
Dona glucosamine sulfate 1500mg
Solution for injection Dona 400 mg
Solution a: 1 ampoule of 3 ml contains:
glucosamine sulfate - 400 mg;
other ingredients: lidocaine hydrochloride - 10.0 mg water for injection to 2 ml of sodium chloride - 102,5 mg.
Solution B: in the ampoule of 1 ml contains:
water for injection to 1 ml diethanolamine - 24,0 mg.
Stimulator of regeneration of cartilage tissue, has anti-catabolic, anabolic, chondroprotective, analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect. Active substance Dona – glucosamine is an aminosaccharide with a low molecular weight, a natural component of articular cartilage. Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of proteoglycans of synovial fluid cells of cartilage (hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans), inhibits enzymes that cause destruction of cartilage tissue (phospholipase A2, collagenase, etc.), inhibits the formation of superoxide radicals, reduces the activity of enzymes of the lysosome. Due to the action of glucosamine the drug initiates the process of fixation of sulfur in the formation chondroitinase acid and has a positive impact on the normal processes of calcium deposits in the bone tissue, and prevents the violation of the formation of glycosaminoglycans, which cause non-steroidal PVA, and protects the chondrocytes from the damaging effects of corticosteroids. In the formation of glycosaminoglycans during normal metabolic processes involve the sulfonate groups and solitaire, located in the lateral chains, composed of proteoglycans, are involved in maintaining the elasticity of cartilage tissue, helping to hold water in it. Don, filling the lack of endogenous glucosamine increases the permeability of the joint capsule and helps to restore normal enzymatic processes in cells of the articular cartilage and synovial membrane.
Don is completely and rapidly absorbed in the small intestine. After oral or intramuscular administration easily penetrates the tissues, mainly articular cartilage. The half-life of the drug is 68 hours. Decrease of clinical manifestations in patients receiving the dons usually begins by the end of the second week of therapy and the therapeutic effect persists for eight weeks after the end of treatment.
Indications for use
The drug Dona is used:
- for the prevention and treatment of osteoarthritis at any site (hip, knee, wrist arthrosis, spondylosis, intervertebral osteochondrosis, etc.);
in therapy, shoulder and shoulder-blade periarteritis, chondromalacia of the patella.
Method of application
Don the powder was taken 20 minutes before meals, inside of 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water, once a day. The duration of treatment is 4 to 12 weeks course of therapy is repeated at intervals of two months.
Dona capsules taken with a meal 1 or 2 capsules (depending on body weight of the patient and the severity of the symptoms) three times a day.
Don solution for intramuscular injection:
Vial A (drug) mixed in the same syringe with vial B (solvent). Strictly intramuscularly administered 3 ml of the solution three times a week. Course of therapy - 4-6 weeks.
Parenteral administration of the drug to increase the effectiveness of treatment is expedient to combine the orally dons.
When using dons can occur (rarely): gastrointestinal – constipation, diarrhea, bloating; allergic reactions – itching, hives. Due to the presence in solution of the drug Dona lidocaine may cause drowsiness, diplopia, dizziness, headache, tremor, numbness mucous membranes of the mouth and tongue, disorientation, heart conduction disorders.
The drug Dona in the form of powder is contraindicated in phenylketonuria in connection with the contents of aspartame.
Don in solution because of the content of lidocaine is contraindicated in patients with acute and severe cardiac insufficiency, gross violations conductivity, epileptiform convulsive paroxysms in the anamnesis, severe pathology of the liver and kidneys, women during lactation and pregnancy, hypersensitivity to lidocaine, as well as children up to 12 years.
Special strictly controlled clinical studies of the safety of don in pregnancy and during lactation have not been conducted. Due to the content of lidocaine in the injection solution should be to refrain from the use of the drug in pregnant and lactating.
The drug is well combined with glucocorticosteroid drugs and medicines of the NSAID group. When you assign the injectable form of the drug in combination with digitoxin, beta-blockers, amiodarone, ajmaline, quinidine, verapamil, hexenal, thiopental sodium, procainamide, MAO inhibitors, sedative and hypnotic drugs and cimetidine should be used with caution.
No data on cases of drug overdose.
Don the powder in sachets for solution preparation:
One bag of 1.5 g of glucosamine sulphate
In a box of 20 sachets.
1 capsule contains 250 mg of glucosamine sulphate
In the box of 80 capsules.
Don solution for injection:
1 ampoule (2 ml) contains 400 mg of glucosamine sulphate.
6 vials in a kit with ampoules of solvent 1 ml
In a cardboard bundle 1 set.
Refers to the list b is Stored at room temperature. Keep away from children.
Funds, which mainly affects the processes of tissue exchange
Drugs of different groups, stimulating the metabolic processes
Proofreaders metabolism of bone and cartilage
Active substance: glucosamine sulfate
Special strictly controlled clinical studies on the efficacy and safety of the drug in children under 12 years was conducted.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: