- Growth Hormones
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
Order - DONA Glucosamine Sulfate - 20 box/1500mg
Dona glucosamine sulfate 1500mg
Stimulator of regeneration of cartilage weave, has anti-catabolic, anabolic, chondroprotective, analgesic, anti-inflammatory effect. Active substance Dona – glucosamine is an aminosaccharide with a low molecular weight, a natural component of articular cartilage. Glucosamine promotes the synthesis of proteoglycans of synovial fluid cells of cartilage (hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans), inhibits enzymes that cause destruction of cartilage tissue (phospholipase A2, collagenase, etc.), inhibits the formation of superoxide radicals, reduces the activity of enzymes of the lysosome. Due to the action of glucosamine the drug initiates the process of fixation of sulfur in the formation chondroitinase acid and has a positive effect on the normal processes of calcium deposits in the bone weave, and prevents the intrusion of the formation of glycosaminoglycans, which cause non-steroidal PVA, and protects the chondrocytes from the damaging effects of corticosteroids. In the formation of glycosaminoglycans during normal metabolic processes implicate the sulfonate groups and solitaire, located in the lateral chains, reserved of proteoglycans, are involved in maintaining the elasticity of cartilage tissue, helping to hold water in it. Don, filling the lack of endogenous glucosamine increases the permeability of the joint capsule and helps to restore normal enzymatic processes in cells of the articular cartilage and synovial membrane.
Don is completely and rapidly absorbed in the small intestine. After oral or intramuscular mounting easily penetrates the weave, mainly articular cartilage. The half-life of the drug is 68 hours. Decrease of clinical manifestations in patients receiving the dons usually begins by the end of the second week of therapy and the therapeutic effect persists for eight weeks after the end of treatment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: