- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Buy Ampules B12 from Darnica - Cyanocobalamin
B12 (Darnica) Cyanocobalamin 0.02% 1 ml
Cyanocobalamin is a manufactured form of vitamin B used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency.
This may occur in pernicious anemia, following surgical removal of the stomach, with fish tapeworm, or due to bowel cancer.
It is used by mouth, by injection into a muscle, or as a nasal spray.
Cyanocobalamin is generally well tolerated. Minor side effect may include diarrhea and itchiness. Serious side effects may include anaphylaxis, low blood potassium, and heart failure. Use is not recommended in those who are allergic to cobalt or have Leber's disease Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient meaning that it cannot be made by the body but is required for life.
Cyanocobalamin was first manufactured in the 1940s. It is avaliable as a generic medication and over the counter. In 2016 it was the 137th most prescribed medication in the United States with more than 4 million prescriptions.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: