- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The Russian Methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Keep results after cycle
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroid cycle with minimum doses
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
What is Gynecomastia ?
The fact is that all sports stimulants have a number of side effects, no doubt. Every athlete at a time it collides with them. One of the most serious is Gynecomastia and inhibition of endogenous testosterone production processes.
Today I will talk about the causes of the emergence and the methods for treating the above disease.
To fight any disease, you should familiarize yourself with the mechanisms of its development. Gynecomastia is a benign increase in size of the male breast, where they acquire a female type. At the same time, not only the fatty tissues, but also the mammary glands themselves are undergoing hypertrophy. We draw your attention to the fact that this process is benign, because otherwise the diagnosis would be cancer.
Of breast cancer suffer the female representatives of the fair sex. Men may also meet, but such cases are extremely rare. Gynecomastia, however, is more common. According to the official statistics of international health organizations, 30-50% of men suffer from this disease. For the first time the Gynecomastia was described by doctors as early as in the 14th century, but it certainly was not a consequence of the use of anabolic steroids.
Gynecomastia: What is that?
Lokk-out of the development of the disease is quite simple. The first symptom is numbness and mild itching in the area of nipples. If after the onset of these symptoms, chest, feel the handle vpltnâvane. Note that the development of Gynecomastia in bodybuilders occurs in three stages:
• The first phase-the duration is about four months, and in the development of proper treatment the disease can be stopped and also the process is reversible.
• Second phase-from 4 to 12 months. Here the process is reversible, but very difficult Yet.
• Phase three-the only method of treatment is surgical intervention.
It should be noted that the Gynecomastia can develop for reasons that are not related to the sports pharmacology. Now I'm not going to deal with them. But we can say a few words about the type of this disease. In medicine there are several types of Gynecomastia:
• Type 1-often “the truth”and only affects the mammary glands. This type of illness is associated with genetic abnormalities in the body.
• Тype 2 - mixed Gynecomastia, in which the prevailing glandular or fatty tissue. In medicine, it is customary to classify this type of illness according to the predominant fabrics. We decided to simplify everything and combine these two subtypes of the disease. This second type of Gynecomastia is most commonly manifested in the use of anabolic drugs.
• Type 3 - false Gynecomastia caused by increasing the amount of fatty tissue in the chest. In this case, the mammary glands aren’t hypertrophy. In the third type of sports disease almost not detectable, but develops mainly in men who have serious problems with excess weight.
Treatment and prevention of Gynecomastia during cycle with anabolic steroids
As we said, you can take the development of the disease in the first stage. If you do not take appropriate action after the onset of symptoms of Gynecomastia, you will have to have surgery.
I agree that four months is perfectly possible not only to detect the disease, but also to start a course of treatment. Using steroids, should monitor their health carefully. And it's not just about gynecomastia.
With the appearance of the first signs do not delay and visit a specialist. If you have enough knowledge, you can start the treatment. It is also important to determine the cause of the disease. If you take AAS or you have just completed a course, then everything is very simple.
But there are situations in which the Gynecomastia is starting to develop without the use of anabolic steroids. Therefore, the reasons for this lie in something else. In such a situation, you should definitely ask for help and to do research. Maybe it's about violation of hormonal balance.
This tamoxifen, in turn, is capable of effectively blocking estrogen receptors but does not delay the process of aromatization. Both preparations I mentioned are being used during the post-course period as they can further stimulate the production of endogenous testosterone. You can buy them at a pharmacy or at online sports pharmacy stores.
These anti-estrogens are the most popular bodybuilders in the fight against gynecomastia, but not the only ones. For example, if the cause of the disease is a sharp increase in oestradiol due to the use of drugs with a high tendency to flavor, then letrozole, anastrozole or exemestane can be a great way to fight it.
These are new-generation aromatase inhibitors. You certainly know that some AAS have progestogenic activity. First of all, we are talking about the esters of nandrolone and throne. The progestogenic activity is also intrinsic to oxymetolone. In the course of these AAS, the prolactin concentration is increased, which can also cause the development of gynecomastia.
In order to combat the high concentration of prolactin in sports, cabergoline is used.
These are all methods of fighting gynecomastia that develop because of the use of anabolic drugs.