- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The Russian Methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Keep results after cycle
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroid cycle with minimum doses
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
The pros and cons of Boldenone
Boldenone is a steroid, which was originally developed for use in human and veterinary medicine, but in recent years it has been often used in sports. The drug is similar in composition to testosterone, but affects the human body differently.
Its main feature is the positive effect on the metabolic processes in the body, especially the protein synthesis in muscle mass, which in fact is most important for athletes.
Positive Effects of Boldenone :
The main effects of Boldenone :
● The drug allows the athlete to build quality mass, slowly but surely.
● It increases the appetite, which is important for athletes. This is also the reason why it is used in livestock breeding also.
● Improves strength and endurance in athletes.
●Boldenone increases the number of red blood cells and thereby improves the oxygen supply to the muscle tissue.
● Normalizes metabolism.
● Improves the muscle protein synthesis.
Side Effects of Boldenone :
Boldenone is one of the least toxic anabolic steroids. It does not affect the liver.
The drug has moderate androgenic effects, so such events as baldness, acne, and prostatic hypertrophy are rarely viewed. Also this fact allows the drug to be used by women, since most anabolic steroids have strong androgenic activity, and therefore most of them are not recommended for admission by women.
Estrogenic activity or growth of the mammary gland are virtually undetectable, even with quite an impressive dose of the drug.
The drug has an effect on the cardiovascular system, mainly due to increased cholesterol levels, but this effect is much less pronounced. While taking any anabolic steroid, it is recommended taking fish oil at a dose of four grams per day. Also it is recommended to reduce the consumption of simple carbohydrates and saturated fats.
If we talk about steroid profile, compared with Boldenone, Testosterone has 50% more androgenic effect and more impact on the liver.
How to take Boldenone ?
The administration of the drug may be done individually and in combination with other steroids. For individual reception, the recommended dose is one injection per week, in the amount of 400-800 mg.
A larger dose is considered ineffective and increases the risk of side effects significantly. A cycle with Boldenone lasts 8-10 weeks.
After completing the course it is recommended to take anti-estrogens, which help minimize the side effects of steroids - PCT (post cycle therapy). For achieving best results, it must be combined with effective training and sports nutrition.
If you plan to combine Boldenone with other steroids, such as Testosterone Enanthate, the steroid cycle should be reduced to six weeks.
Steroid combinations whit Boldenone
A know combination is Boldenone + Testosterone Enanthate, you can add Tamoxifen or Proviron to the course.
This combination is known for being the best for beginner bodybuilders, because Boldenone suppresses estrogen activity and increases the anabolic activity. This cycle is designed for longer term. From the first to the eighth week, the intake should be : injections of testosterone enanthate 500-800 mg per week and Boldenone of 200-400 mg per week. On the tenth week add Proviron or Tamoxifen and take to the eleventh.
Here we will describe an efficient cycle for raising clean and quality muscle mass :
● Winstrol + Boldenone and Testosterone Propionate. The proportions of Winstrol are 50 mg (oral) up to 6 weeks in the course. Boldenone at a dose of 200 mg and Testosterone at a dose of 200 mg. This applies from the 1st to the 10th week (beginning to end).
● For women, the doses of the 1drug must be much lower than in men, in the range of 50-75 mg weekly. Despite being one of the few drugs that can be taken by women - it should be used carefully. The drug has a sustained action, which does not allows you to control the level of hormones in the blood and can lead to masculine effects can with time.
● Boldenone is often used to replace the initial cycle with boldenone especially in those sports where the athletes need endurance. The unique function of the drug is in the release of erythropoietin in the kidneys, which leads to an increase in red blood cells. It is also ideal steroid at a time of relief, as it does not cause water retention in the muscle tissue.
● The athletes give positive reviews on Boldenone (intense action, muscle quality, without side effects, affordable, and so on). The drug won more than 80% of positive opinions of athletes who have benefited from its help.
History of medicine
As an anabolic steroid, Boldenone was first developed in 1949 by the pharmaceutical company - Ciba. In the 50's and 60's, it was put up for sale under the name Parenabol. It main purpose was the treatment of osteoporosis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system. But was quickly pulled off from the market and was banned in 1970. Its use was only allowed in veterinary medicine, mostly for horses.
- BOLDENONE AND METHANDROSTERONE
The molecular structure of the two steroids is almost identical, except for the methyl group at position 17. However, exactly this difference plays an important role in changing the structure of the molecule. Methandrostenolone methyl group increases the incidence of side effects, especially to the liver. Methandrostenolone is also not able to activate the androgen receptor, thereby significantly inferior to Boldenone.The identical effect is an increase in appetite, which is desirable in bodybuilding.
- BOLDENONE AND TESTOSTERONE
Boldenone is considered a lighter version of testosterone, since the drug lacks the enzyme 5-a reductase, which is the main difference. As a drug, it is a stabilized androgen receptor and has non-genomic activity.
- BOLDENONE AND NANDROLONE
Despite the disparity of the molecular structure of the drugs, they are identical in properties. In some cases they are applied interchangeably as steroids. The difference between them is that the non-genomic activity is more pronounced in progestogen action of Nandrolone, allowing it to build muscle mass faster.
Despite the fact that the drug is light and there is almost no negative impact on the body, it still remains a steroid, which requires certain rules in order to avoid side reactions. Here are the main ones, which also relate to the intake of other anabolic steroids:
● Adjust the dose of the drug, do not exceed the recommended
● The cycle time should not exceed 12-16 weeks.
● Have regular blood checkups for biochemical and hormonal analysis
● Intake of an anti-estrogen in order to control testosterone production and prevent gynecomastia (growth of mammary glands).