- Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroids Information
- A steroid cycle for building high quality muscle mass
- A steroid cycle with Naposim - The russian methane
- Acne - prevention and control?
- Adrenaline – How it affects an Athlete?
- Alternatives to steroids and non-steroidal therapy
- Anabolic effects - direct and indirect
- Build muscle mass whit steroids
- Clomid – What, How and Why?
- Difference between anabolic and androgenic
- Effective steroid cycle for building muscle mass
- Growth hormone is an anabolic hormone synthesized from the pituitary gland.
- How to keep the gained results after a steroid cycle
- How to mix and inject grow hormone
- How to take Methandrostenolon and Stanozolol in cycle
- How to take Winstrol and Testosterone Propionate
- How to train before, during and after a cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Keep results after cycle
- Methandrostenolone or Dianabol for beginners
- Nolvadex or Clomiphene Citrade ?
- Protein the most important thing
- Reasons of pain after injection
- Reduce lossеs from steroids
- Restoring the natural formation of Testosterone
- Sport supplements After Cycle with Anabolic Steroids
- Steroid Cycle Rules
- Steroid cycle with minimum doses
- Steroids in modern day bodybuilding
- Taking steroids - Good or Bad
- Testosterone - the base of steroids
- The pros and cons of Boldenone
- The Pros and Cons of Testosteron Propionate
- The secret anabolic steroid - Trenbolone
- Top 10 Most Popular Anabolic Steroids
- Use of Anabolic Steroids by Women
- What is Gynecomastia ?
- PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES
Keep results after cycle
Nothing is that simple in this life. The Energy Preservation Act works in all areas of our lives. Including when you cancel the course with preparations. After the large gain of kilograms in the form of an increase in muscle mass and strength, comes the corresponding minus.
And our job is to minimize it. That doesn't mean complete elimination. This is not possible, because you will have to do again on a course.
Why is this happening?
During the course you get a very large bonus in terms of hormonal stimulation in general and in particular in terms of anabolism. This leads to faster recovery between workouts, faster and more voluminous accumulation of the necessary substances in the muscles (glycogen, amino acids), greater loads that your muscles can bear. However, when you stop taking supplements, your system returns to its original state (at best) and more often your hormonal system acts a little worse for a while compared to its pre-course action.
This is due to the fact that for a while your glands are "asleep" (not working) and these hormones that you received from outside are no longer available. The result is a "rollback".
The main reasons for this phenomenon are:
● Decrease in the amount of anabolic hormones (testosterone)
● Elevated levels of catabolic hormones (cortisol) and estrogen
All other reasons are somehow related to these two. Therefore, if you continue to train in the same way as before using anabolic steroids, then you will lose, if not all, then most of the muscle gained.
At the rest stage after the course, our task comes down to two things:
● Restoration of the natural hormonal balance as soon as possible
● Reducing the catabolic effect of external factors to the necessary.
Before moving on to specific recommendations, I would like to point out that I do not particularly believe that it is possible to maintain the result for a long time (mainly in case of muscular hypertrophy) of the natural maximum set in you by nature.So. As much as you are inflated under the influence of steroids, if you take a long enough break (for example, 6 - 12 months), you will be "blown away" to your natural maximum.
For example, if you are a man of average physique and stature (170 - 180 cm), you train enough time and completely responsibly with the boom and at the same time eat healthy, then your weight will stabilize to about 90 kg (+, - 10 kg). You can inflate your muscles to 120 kg, for example, but if you completely remove anabolic steroids from your menu, your weight will drop to 90 kg.
By the way, strength in this regard is preserved a little better than muscle mass. Strength is only one parameter, and muscle mass is usually the development of both strength and strength endurance and energy capacity ... in short, a number of factors that depend more on the anabolic profile than on the maximum strength itself.
That 90 kg. (averaged) will go up with age, with systematic workouts. The reason is the training experience, as well as the slowdown in metabolism. Let's say that at 30 - 40 years you can count on a weight of 90-100 kg. Well, I think you get the idea: "recoil" seeks to bring you back to your natural state.
Recovery of hormonal levels after taking AAS (post course therapy)
We need to restore natural levels of hormones as quickly as possible after the cycle. To understand how best to do this, you need to know how hormonal levels are regulated in your body. Let me remind you of the highlights.
● When there is a lot of testosterone in the system, the body reduces its production (in the course of the AAS).
● When testosterone is in LOW values, the body increases its production (up to naturally).
● Regulation is carried out by the pituitary and hypothalamus. They give the orders to the testicles.
It seems that if there is a little testosterone, then the pituitary gland increases the production of GnRH (releasing hormone of gonadotropin). This in response increases the production of gonadotropins (luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones) that cause the testicles to produce testosterone.
● HYPOTHALAMUS - GRH (releasing hormone)
● Pituitary gland - LH + FSH (gonadotropins)
● Testicles - testosterone
It is therefore clear that in order to recover as quickly as possible, we need to stimulate all levels of production. The testicles should work well, and gonadotropins should be produced naturally. Add to this the fact that the ratio of estrogens (female hormones) and androgens (male hormones) is often disrupted after a cycle with drugs and interferes with the rapid recovery and startup of the hypothalamus, and you will understand that this is not a very easy task. It is this that is most often the cause of large losses of muscle mass after the course.
Restoration of the testicles
Well. Let's solve the problem in pieces. And let's start with the testicles. While taking anabolic steroids they "wither" and become smaller in size and often later, even if gonadotropins are produced in sufficient quantity, they limit the production of natural testosterone.
How do we deal with this?
That's why we have hCG or artificial gonadotropins. It is important for you to understand that hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) prevents testicular atrophy caused by a decrease in testosterone production from steroids.
It's all very simple:
● The less testosterone is produced, the smaller the testicles become.
● The longer you are on the course, the smaller the testicles.
● The longer the course, the longer the testicles need to recover.
● All AAS are hormone analogues and they cause the testicles to contract.
But the size itself is not a very important fact. As one of my friend's trainers used to say, "What do I need elephant eggs for?" The fact is that the hyphalamus almost immediately after the course captures the low level of testosterone and gives orders for increased release of the hormone, which causes the pituitary gland to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and leads to testosterone production – this is in theory.
But in practice, if a person has had a long course (for example, 12 weeks), then his small testicles are simply not able to react, as expected, to stimulation from gonadotropins. They have atrophied not only in size, but also in functionality. And in this case, it takes a long time for the testicles to wake up after a long sleep. During this time, the test level will be reduced and lead to significant losses in muscle mass and strength.
● CONCLUSION: if the course is long, then it is better in advance (when the testicles are still in order) to take care of their recovery and normal operation.
● PRACTICE: The sensible solution is to use HCG (Donado) during the AAS course. This will prevent the atrophy of your balls. Many people advise using Gonado after the course. I am against such a scheme, because hCG "deceives" the hypothalamus (it acts without a warrant to release the hormone) and thus the Y-Y-Z axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles) does not recover. In this way, you postpone the period of complete recovery after the course.
Most often it makes sense to use hCG at 500 IU per day for 7 - 10 days. Why should you prick yourself for a short time (1 - 2 weeks)? The fact is that the testicles can "get used" with hCG and become insensitive to luteinizing hormone. So less than 3 weeks is possible (1 - 2 weeks), but no longer desirable!
Anti-estrogens for recovery
We will focus on two of the most popular antiestrogens: clomiphene citrate (clomid) and tamoxifen citrate (tamox). Both drugs are important for recovery after the course of AAS, as they help activate the hypothalamus and its hard work.
As I said, during the course changes not only the amount of testosterone, but also the amount of estrogen (female hormones), which significantly slows down recovery after stopping steroid therapy. Why?
The fact is that although the hypothalamus almost immediately begins its work (the release of hormones for the pituitary gland) in the case of a reduced amount of testosterone (which we observe after the course), the process is very well influenced by estrogens that suppress LH production. Our task at this stage is to reduce the activity of estrogen for the fastest recovery of the entire arc.
Okay, someone will say, "What if I used unflavored steroids in the cycle (those that don't turn into female hormones) and what happened? All right, fellas. In this case, you should still use antiestrogen to block the aromatization of your own testosterone or that testosterone that is produced in response to stimulation of hCG.
● PRACTICE: It is recommended that you wait until artificial androgens (AAS) stop working before using Clomid or Tamox. Androgens damage the hypothalamus (LH production). So. If you are taking Clomid for a stimulating purpose to restore the rainbow, consider the half-life of anabolic steroids (wait until they stop working). However, this does not apply to the situation when using antiestrogens to combat the elevated background of female hormones (you may have gynecomastia, etc.).
It is usually good to take a "loading dose" of CLOMID 50 mg x 4 = 200 mg during the day. And then you switch to the "increased working" dose of 50 x 2 = 100 mg within a week. The "normal working" dose of 50 mg per day is then taken for three weeks. If you are using TAMOXIFEN, then the doses will be 80 mg (first day), 40 mg "increased performance" and 20 mg per day "normal work". Although personally I usually start immediately with 20 mg (one tablet) a day.
What else will help?
I would also like to mention such a sports supplement as tribulis, which affects the hypothalamus, forcing the arch to recover faster.
It is often recommended to use creatine after a cycle to maintain results. Well, it really can work. On the other hand, after the cycle, you need to give your body a little workload to recover. Creatine most often makes sense to use at high loads. In general, it's up to you.
Well, we also have a few things that also help maintain muscle and strength. This is above all insulin, transport hormone and growth hormone. However, I am against it, because the first, most often without androgens and under conditions of reduced training load, will turn you into a pig, and the second is very expensive and really works well only together with the AAS.
In general, if you are naturally dry ectomorph, then insulin is your solution, or if you were Bill Gates, then growth hormone is the solution for you too. The rest should not abuse these things between courses, because we have smarter methods for reducing the level of losses: in particular competent training.